Key Features & Specifications
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/E-EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, cdma2000®/1xEV-DO/eHRPD, TD-SCDMA/TD-HSDPA/TD-HSUPA, IS-95, TIA/EIA-136 and AMPS wireless device testing.
- Software upgradeable for quick access to new functionality.
- Integrate with WTM software for quick automation of RF and parametric tests
- Remotely controllable through GPIB interface
- 292 to 2700 MHz frequency range includes all commercial 3GPP and 3GPP2 frequency bands
- -110 to -13 dBm output level range with modulation
- VSWR <1.2:1 400 to 2000 MHz
- < +/-1.0 dB channel power measurement accuracy
The industry standard for high-speed, accurate and reliable RF measurements, coupled with flexible network emulation
The Keysight (Agilent) E5515C hardware platform for the 8960 wireless communications test set is the world’s most trusted solution for wireless device manufacturing and RF design and verification. The proven 8960 test applications, developed for high-volume, automated wireless device manufacturing test, offer speed, accuracy, repeatability, and ease of programming, all on the format-flexible E5515C architecture. For the mobile manufacturer, this translates into lower test costs and higher production output to help meet customer demand for phones now and into the future. The 8960’s flexible, accurate and fast RF measurements, coupled with a fully flexible yet easy-to-use network emulator help you design, integrate and verify your RF devices faster. Add the full-featured wireless test manager (WTM) software for automated RF parametric testing of 3GPP and 3GPP2 minimum performance standards to find issues sooner and resolve them faster! Ensure your device moves quickly through the RF conformance process with the GS-8800 RF design verification and conformance test systems; scalable high-performance test systems built around the 8960’s measurement speed, accuracy and repeatability. Further, the GS-8800 software includes pre-defined tests that conform to individual technology standards and can be easily configured or modified when used in the design verification environment. The E5515C, paired with technology-specific test applications and lab applications, provides a tailored solution for your testing needs.
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies