Key Features & Specifications
The 1655A variable isolated AC power supply is great for testing AC line variations or any product requiring AC power.
- Variable isolated 0 to 150 VAC
- 3 A Continuous, 4A Intermittent output
- Displays voltage or current readings
- Isolation transformer to eliminate shock hazard while servicing "hot chassis" equipment
- Built-in soldering iron temperature control
- Expanded leakage scale
- Circuit breaker overload protection
- Displays V,A, and VA leakage
These power supplies offer high speed and accuracy combined with advanced features such as DUT protection, list mode, and full programmability. All supplies offer SCPI compatible command set and come with Labview drivers. Ideal for R&D and ATE applications.