Key Features & Specifications
- 2 GHz, 1 GHz, 500 MHz, and 350 MHz Bandwidth Models
- Up to 10 GS/s Real-time Sample Rate on One or Two Channels and up to 5 GS/s on All Four Channels
- Up to 250 Megapoint Record Length with MultiView Zoom™
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate with FastAcq™
- FastFrame Segmented Memory Acquisition Mode with >310,000 Frames per Second Capture Rate
- Standard Passive Voltage Probes with Less than 4 pF Capacitive Loading and 500 MHz or 1 GHz Analog Bandwidth
- 16 Digital Channels (MSO Series)
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit Filters for Better Low-frequency Measurement Accuracy
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
With the MSO/DPO5000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Series, you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Bandwidths up to 2 GHz and sample rates up to 10 GS/s ensure you have the performance you need to see fast-changing signal details. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO/DPO5000 Series offers a deep record length of up to 12.5M points standard on all channels and an optional record length of up to 250M points on two channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, and more than 10 optional software and analysis packages for common technologies and in-depth analysis tasks, the MSO/DPO5000 Series from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.