Key Features & Specifications
- High Impedance, Passive Probe
- New no-slip tip with crown point
- Includes a variety of grounding accessories
- Kevlar-reinforced cable and durable probe hook
- Compatible only with 54810A/15A/20A/and the 25A Oscilloscopes
- System bandwidth (scope + probe): 500 MHz
- Input capacitance: 9 pF
- Economical, easy to use
- Compact design, removable probe handle for tight probing areas significantly reduces the problem of probing densely populated integrated circuit components or the characteristically minute conductors on printed circuit boards
The Agilent 1160A Miniature Passive probe is a small, rugged, general purpose probe for use with the 54810A, 54815A, 54820A and 54825A Infiniium Oscilloscopes. It is fully compatible with the Agilent AutoProbe interface which completely configures the Agilent Infiniium Oscilloscope for the probe.
The probe is built and tested for high reliability and comes with a 1 year warranty. The cable has a Kevlar strengthener for added pull strength. The general purpose retractable hook tip is made from a durable music wire and probe tips are replaceable.
The handle of the probe can be removed, leaving a miniature probe body with a narrow and sharp tip ideal for probing dense circuit boards.
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies