Key Features & Specifications
The Fluke 45 will operate on any line voltage between 90 VAC and 264 VAC without adjustment, and any frequency between 45 and 440 Hz; however it is only warranted to meet published specifications at 50/60 Hz.
- Multifunction Vacuum Fluorescent Dual Display
- True-RMS Voltage and Current Measurement, Including AC + DC
- 0.05% DC Current Accuracy for 4-20 mA Current Loop Service
- Standard RS-232 Interface
- Frequency Measurement to 1 MHz
- dB Measurements
- MIN/MAX Mode
- RELATIVE Mode
- COMPARE (Hi/Lo/Pass) for Quick In-Tolerance Tests
- Closed Case Calibration
- Size: 216 mm W x 93 mm H x 286 mm D (8.5" W x 3.67" H x 11.27" D)
- Weight: Net 2.4 kg (5.2 lb); with battery 3.2 kg (7 lb)
The 45 Digital Multimeter is a feature-rich 5-digit, 100 000 count meter that truly fits all applications and virtually any measurement need - on the workbench or in the field. Two multifunction displays and 16 different measurement capabilities allow wide ranging versatility at an affordable price. The Fluke 45 delivers high performance and flexibility for manufacturing test, depot and field service, as well as R&D applications.