Key Features & Specifications
- Wide Frequency Ranges From 1μHz to 25MHz (sine/square wave)
- 1 μHz Resolution in Full Range
- Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Waveform for Both Channels
- True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1
- Couple, Tracking, Phase Operations of Dual Channel are Supported
- 1% ~ 99% Adjustable Duty Cycle for Square Waveform
- High Resolution and Colored TFT LCD with Friendly User Interface
- Multiple Editing methods to Edit Arbitrary Waveform Easily
- Built-in Standard AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM/Sweep/Burst and Frequency Counter
- USB Host/Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing
GW Instek is launching AFG-2225, its first basic level dual-channel arbitrary function generator, which provides superior features in its class. Both channels are equipped with same characteristics to fit dual-signal applications such as differential or IQ signaling. The outstanding cost-performance value makes the AFG-2225 a practical instrument to accelerate the development process.
The major features for both channels include 10Vpp output amplitude; 25MHz frequency bandwidth with 1uHz resolution; built-in waveforms of Sine, Square, Ramp (Triangle) and Noise. As to the 1%~99% adjustable duty cycle of Square waveform can be used as pulse signal sources. For the arbitrary waveform, user can edit the 66 built-in waveforms or create a whole new one. Moreover, AFG-2225 carries features of AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM Modulation, Sweep, Burst and Frequency Counter, which can be applied to various communication fields.