Key Features & Specifications
- Waveform Display to 1 MHz
- Safety-rated to 1000V
- Digital Display/Counts
- Selectable True-rms or Average Sensing
- Duty Cycle/Pulse Width/Period/Frequency
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp
- Relative Mode
- Touch Hold® and Peak Hold
- dB, AutoDiode"
- Auto/Manual Ranging, Smoothing"
- RS232 Interface
- Logic Activity
- Component Test
- LCD backlight
- Waveform memory
- Built-in NiCad charging
- Battery Eliminator
- Size: (HxWxL) 2.75" x 5.4" x 9.7" L (69.9 mm x 137.2 mm x 246.4 mm)
- Weight: With battery pack: 3.01 lb (1.35 kg); With AA batteries: 2.64 lb (1.19 kg)
The 867B Graphical Multimeter is the ultimate handheld tool for any application that demands real precision. Its 0.025% basic accuracy makes this GMM tool an excellent choice for critical measurements. The unit delivers the ultimate combination of functions and accuracy available in one handheld tool.