Current and Evolving Opportunities for Professional Services in the Test and Measurement Market, Forecast to 2021
Posted @ 8/15/2017 3:00 PM
This research service analyzes new areas of advanced services that test equipment companies want to invest in—beyond the traditional services of repair, calibration, and leasing. It provides forecasts from 2016 to 2021 for 3 main advanced service sectors namely, asset management, prototyping and consulting, and test data analytics for manufacturing.
Some of the key questions that this study will answer are as follows.
• What are the new advanced service-based business models emerging in the T&M services space?
• Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs related to advanced services?
• To what extent have competitors in the T&M services space developed capabilities related to advanced services?
• What is the total market size of the global advanced services market in T&M and what are its growth opportunities?
• Are existing services offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
• Which end-user verticals show major growth opportunities?
Read Original Article
It is no secret that getting profitability from hardware in the professional services Test and Measurement market has become challenging.
There is a need for new designs to be more flexible to the constantly changing technology. More about this and Current and Evolving Opportunities for Professional Services in the Test and Measurement Market, Forecast to 2021. #industryinsightstuesday