MATsolutions New Lab Capabilities: NI Calibration Executive
Posted in Test Equipment Calibration
, Calibration Laboratory
The second in our series of posts that provides a look inside the MATsolutions calibration and repair lab features the NI Calibration Executive 3.5 calibration software from National Instruments. We calibrate and repair over 25,000 assets annually in our 6,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art lab, which includes automated testing and reporting capabilities for PXI/PXIe/PCI/PCIe/USB modular instruments from NI. The NI Calibration Executive is just one of our most recent and advanced acquisitions being covered in this series, which also include:
- Mahr ULM600 (Length Measuring Instrument)
- Gamma Scientific RS-10D (Light Measuring Instrument)
- Thunder Scientific 2500 (Humidity Generator)
- Certified Comparator CC-14 (Optical Comparator)
NI Calibration Executive
Overview: The National Instruments Calibration Executive utilizes external calibration standards to verify and adjust the performance of NI measurement hardware. The software fully automates the process for supported instruments, and provides complete data and reporting capabilities for documenting the calibration results.
Used for calibration of: Data Acquisition (DAQ) Devices, Counters & Timers, DMM’s, High-Speed Digitizers, High-Speed Digital I/O, Power Supplies & SMU’s, RF Instruments, Signal Generators, PXI Timing and Synchronization Devices.
Importance of the NI Calibration Executive in the MATsolutions lab MATsolutions believes it’s important to have as broad a range of test and measurement, mechanical and physical/dimensional capabilities as possible under one roof, and is continually growing and expanding our offerings. The NI Calibration Executive software is one such example, and allows us to provide:
Visit our website to see the full range of our capabilities, from electrical, test and measurement, and optical to mechanical and physical dimensional. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk to us – we’re continually assessing our lab capabilities in order to offer you the service you need. And stay tuned for more about our advanced lab capabilities; subscribe to our blog to receive all the posts in this series, as well as other news, important updates, and monthly specials.
- Faster turnaround time – typically 3-5 days ;
- Best Results and Documentation – automation ensures the correct tests are performed to factory standards every time, with fully documented test results
- Single point of accountability – keeping the work in-house means we have full control over the quality of the work, from start to finish.