Take advantage of our end-of-summer special on the Agilent E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator, a solid, industry workhorse.
Availability: Quantities of the Agilent E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator are available in various configurations, and ready to ship the next day.
Priced to Sell: $8,950 to $21,500, depending on the configuration. Compare to a new, typically configured unit, which sells for around $43,000. Fully configured, these units can sell in excess of $60,000.
Buy with Assurance: All units are function-tested and performance-verified to factory standards by our Accredited Lab before shipping, and include Certificate of Calibration and 12-month Warranty.
Call today: 877-871-TEST (8378) or contact us for a quote.
About the E4438C: Agilent's E4438C ESG vector signal generator is designed to deliver calibrated test signals at baseband, IF, and RF frequencies up to 6 GHz. It can be customized for baseband and RF test applications ranging from simple distortion test and general purpose troubleshooting to baseband coding algorithm development, advanced transceiver design verification, and high volume manufacturing.
Key Features and Specifications
- 250 kHz to 1, 2, 3,4, or 6 GHz
- +17 dBm output power
- <-134 dBc phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset typical
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, or list, frequency and power
Baseband generation and signal creation
- 80 MHz dual mode internal baseband generator: arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- 64 MSa playback memory and 1 GSa storage
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, GPS/GNSS, MATLAB and more - Signal Studio
- Multi-channel baseband generation with N5102A Digital I/O, MIMO fading and RF to RF fading with PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and communication interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with ESG, PSG and 8648 signal generators
For details on the individual units we have in stock and the different configurations available, give us a call at 877-871-TEST (8378) today - these E4438Cs are priced to sell and won't be around for long.