Key Features & Specifications
- Tests a wide variety of LAN cabling systems: UTP, FTP, STP (IBM type 1, 2, 6, 9), Coax
- Provides fast test times: completes test of a 4-pair Cat 5 cable in 17 seconds
- Stores 1,150 TIA TSB-67 test results and up to 3,000 fiber test results
- Monitors traffic on 10BASE-T and 100BASE-T networks to help you identify if the cable link is the source of the problem
- Tests a wide variety of LAN cabling systems: UTP, FTP, STP (IBM type 1,2,6,9), Coax
Fluke DSP Series of rugged digital cable analyzers is designed for cable installers and network owners who need to certify high-speed, copper and fiber cabling to today's industry standards and tomorrow's emerging standards. DSP-2000 cable analyzers enable you to certify network cabling at the touch of a button. All models feature Fluke Networks' superior digital test technology that fully complies with all current test standards.