Key Features & Specifications
- High-resolution DC Parametric Measurements With the 370B (Resolution Down to 1 pA or 2 µV)
- High Voltage and Current Sourcing With the 371B (Up to 3,000 V or 400 A)
- Built-in Cursor Measurements - Dot, Window and Function Line
- Kelvin Sense Measurements
- Sweep Measurement Mode
- Waveform Comparison and Averaging
- Fully Programmable
- 1.44 MB Floppy Drive Stores Setup and Bitmap of Curves
- Direct Hardcopy with Third-party Printer
Tektronix curve tracers offer power and versatility to test the DC characteristics of semiconductor devices. The 370B and 371B curve tracers combine a simple-to-use front panel, digital acquisition and display, and programmability to serve a variety of application needs.
In the R&D lab, Tektronix curve tracers are used for characterization of new designs, extraction of SPICE parameters, failure analysis and data sheet generation. In manufacturing test, Tektronix curve tracers are used to verify device quality and process monitoring. They are also used for incoming inspection to verify device performance, perform failure analysis and match components.