Key Features & Specifications
- The MS9710C can measure wavelength, power level, and SNR for up to 300 DWDM channels. It can also be used for PMD and EDFA noise floor measurements.
- Tunable Laser Source Tracking.
- This internal function eliminates the need for an external controller to make measurements using an Anritsu TLS.
- Internal Light Sources.
- Optional SLD, white light, and reference wavelength light sources can be installed in the MS9710C to simplify measurements. Calibration with the built-in reference source is a one-button operation.
- L-Band Measurements.
- Option 15 improves wavelength ccuracy, resolution, power level flatness, and linearity in the 1570 to 1620 nm L-band region.
- C+ L Band Up to 50 GHz channel spacing
- Main Features C+L Band up to 50 Ghz channel spacing
- Measurement range 600-1750 nm
- Wavelength accuracy 20pm (1530-1570nm) / 50pm (1520-1600nm)
- MAX. RBW 50pm
- RBW accuracy (0.2nm) <3% (1530 – 1570nm)
- Level flatness +/-0.1dB (1530-1570nm) / +/-0.3dB (1520 – 1620nm)
- PDL +/-0.05dB (C + l band)
- Level linearity +/- 0.05dB (C + L band)
The MS9710C provides excellent wavelength accuracy, waveform shape, and new features. This Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) is an improved version of the popular MS9710B and features improved wavelength accuracy, resolution bandwidth, and signal-to-noise averaging. This diffraction grating spectrum analyzer covers a wide wavelength range from 600 to 1750 nm. The MS9710C features high power level accuracy, wide dynamic range, and high reception sensitivity.
MS9710C has been enhanced with much better performance in the L-Band region between 1570 nm and 1620 nm. The enhancement is an option (MS9710C-15) so customers who do not require absolute accuracy for L-Band measurement need not pay for it.