Key Features & Specifications
- Linear and nonlinear device measurement and analysis
- High accuracy and resolution
- 4195A-4395A Brief Comparison
- 4195A-4395A GPIB Command Correspondences Table
- Direct save/recall with internal disk drive
The 4195A Network/Spectrum analyzer provides excellent vector network and spectrum measurement performance from 10 Hz to 500 MHz. Providing both vector network and spectrum measurement capabilities, the 4195A is a cost effective solution for the development and production testing of analog devices. For improved performance and simple operation, many new and powerful features have been included, thus making the 4195A an ideal tool for the analog design engineer.
In addition to measuring a complete set of network and spectrum parameters, the 4195A can automatically derive impedance parameters from S-parameters. Direct impedance measurements from 100 kHz to 500 MHz can be performed using the optional 41951A Impedance test kit.
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies