Key Features & Specifications
- Large full color display for easy viewing of traces and quick identification of channels
- Built-in sweeper control for automated setups and easier control of complex measurements
- Expert system menus that use color to help the operator quickly learn instrument operation
- Non-volatile memory to store functions such as path calibrations, user selected traces, and instrument states
- Full CW meter functionality including a large digital display mode, plus capabilities for including offsets, max and min hold, averaging, and ratio or difference measurements
- Full plot compatibility with most GPIB plotters and HP Laserjet series printers
- Fast CW Mode option over the GPIB
- Use with Triggerable Pulse (Peak Power) Sensors for swept peak measurements
Gigatronics 8003 Precision Scalar Network Analyzer 8003: 10MHz to 110GHz frequency range, +30dBm to -70dBm power range, Frequency and power determined by sensor, 90dB system dynamic range for CW measurements, 90db system dynamic range in AC mode for swept .
Measures active and passive components with power meter accuracy from 10 MHz to 40 GHz. AC and DC detection is available with equal accuracy on the 3 inputs and standard, high-power, true RMS, low VSWR and triggerable pulse power sensors are available.