Key Features & Specifications
- Insulation test voltages 500V, 1000V
- Insulation test: 0.1 MΩ to 600 MΩ
- Auto discharge of capacitive voltage
- AC/DC Voltage
- DC millivolts
- AC/DC milliamps
- Resistance (0.1 Ω to 50 MΩ)
- Auto power off to save battery power
- Large display with backlight
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAKTM magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
The Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1577 Insulation Multimeter is ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.