Key Features & Specifications
- Built-in high accuracy OBW, ACP, and Power measurement functions which can be applied to digital radio measurement Frequency stabilization.
- Improved SPAN accuracy
- Improved level accuracy
- Improved ease of use through Auto TUNE function
- Total level accuracy guaranteed by Auto CAL function
- Standard interfaces: GPIB, RS232C, Centronics, and FD drive
- Large character display allows results to be seen
- Substantial EMC measurement function
- Improved system operation speed
- Operation key arrangement for ease of use
- Compact and light weight (12 kg) with a space-saving design
- High performance realized within an economical platform
The R3131A is an easy-to-use personal spectrum analyzer which combines high accuracy necessary for digital radio measurement with excellent operability and usability. The R3131A can be used in diverse fields, for a multitude of applications.