Key Features & Specifications
- Feature sets that meet traditional industrial requirements and improve productivity and safety
- Improved accuracy and resolution to meet traditional industrial requirements (30,000 counts resolution with 0.7% for ACV accuracy)
- Intelligent features to improve productivity and safety (selectable Low Pass Filter LPF and quick signal type identification Qik-V)
- Better grip
- Both visual and audible continuity indication in noisy environments
- Easy access to fuse for simplified maintenance
- Easy connectivity to PC and internal memory (up to 200) for data logging
- Large rotary switch and buttons that are easy to operate
- Dust and water resistant casing (IP 54 compliant)
- Compatible with U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging
- Altitude: 3000 meters
Keysight (Agilent) U1270 series shaped perfectly to fit in your hand, with or without gloves on. Its non-slip ergonomic shape enables you to carry your DMM and perform measurements on the go easily.
Keysight (Agilent) U1270 series comes with intelligent features such as LPF, which eliminates high frequency noise and harmonics, and Qik-V to determine existence of AC and DC voltage. To improve safety, the U1270 series incorporates visual alert blinks in addition to the beeper for Continuity test for measurements in noisy environments.
Keysight (Agilent) Technologies