Key Features & Specifications
- New audio testing capability. 3 SCO channels with CVSD, u-Law and A-Law air interface
- Tests RF performance of Bluetooth modules in under 5 seconds
- All measurements performed as defined in the Bluetooth RF Test Specification
- Full implementation of 1.1 core specification
- Test through antenna interface or by cable connection
- Easy operation - one touch testing with RUN key
The MT8852A Bluetooth test set offers all of the radio layer measurement capability of the MT8850A and adds support for audio measurements. The new audio measurement capability is fully compliant with the functionality defined in the Bluetooth audio specification. The MT8852A supports all three codec air interfaces (u-law, A-law and CVSD) on up to three SCO audio channels. It offers the most comprehensive testing facilities of any Bluetooth test set. Rear-panel jack-plug connectors provide analogue inputs and outputs for all three audio channels. MT8852A is ideal for design proving and production test of Bluetooth headsets, telephony products, audio gateways and audio-visual products.