Key Features & Specifications
- Rated Power Output 250 Watts min.
- Input for Rated Output 1.0 Milliwatt max.
- Power Output @3dB Compression: Nominal 310 Watts, Min. 250 Watts
- Power Output @ 1 dB Compression: Nominal 255 Watts, Min. 200 Watts
- Flatness ± 2.0 dB maximum, ± 1.5 dB typical
- Frequency Response 80-1000 MHz instantaneously
- GAIN (at maximum setting) 54 dB minimum
The Model 250W1000A is a portable, self-contained, air-cooled, broadband, completely solid-state amplifier designed for applications where instantaneous bandwidth, high gain and linearity are required. Push-pull circuitry is utilized in all high power stages in the interest of lowering distortion and improving stability. The Model 250W1000A, when used with a sweep generator, will provide a minimum of 250 watts of RF power.
AR RF Microwave Instrumentation