MATsolutions is growing, and we need smart, dedicated people to grow with us. We offer rewarding careers in the fields of electronic test and measurement equipment. We’re serious about our work — there’s no way to take precision and accuracy lightly. We’re also serious about providing a healthy, productive work environment.
We offer our employees the types of experience and opportunities that advance industry knowledge and careers. We must be doing something right: our employees stay with MAT longer than the industry average.
MAT offers attractive compensation and benefit packages, paid holidays, a great team environment and the satisfaction of knowing your work is critically important to our customers.
Experienced Calibration Technician/Metrologist
MATsolutions – Irving, TX
Since our inception in 1992, "Calibrating, Servicing and Selling" Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment has been our business.
MATsolutions provides Test Equipment Solutions for your company's needs. We can help support your company in a variety of ways. From sales and service, to traceable calibration and repairs; MATsolutions provides services throughout the world.
What We Have to Offer
We carry over 40 different manufacturers; offer a 10 day right of refusal, and a 90-day warranty on refurbished units. Most in stock units can ship within 24 hours. Our calibration services offer in house and onsite service (customer's facility), at competitive pricing, nationwide. Our company's commitment to quality begins with our ISO 9001:2015 registration, and our calibration competency through our ISO 17025, but it is through our customer's satisfaction of which we measure our success.
About the Opportunity: We have a number of career opportunities for experienced calibration technicians to join our team here in Irving, TX. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. Currently we are seeking an Experienced RF/MICROWAVE Repair/Calibration Technician.
Position Summary: Repair/Calibration Technicians perform routine and complex work related to the repair and performance verify/calibration of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment. Examples of items being troubleshot (often to component levels), evaluated and repaired are items related to spectrum analysis, time analysis, generators, receivers, power supplies, etc. You will also assure compliance to our Quality System.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Status required.
- Must have a valid driver's license in state of residence and a clean driving record
- Military PMEL/TMDE/DOD training preferred.
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015 & ISO17025 programs preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the repair and calibration of electronic equipment required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to show a track record of excellent attention to detail.
- Proven advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and industry specific software.
- Capable of heavy lifting (50 to 80 pounds).
Qualified candidates will meet the following additional requirements:
- Proficiency in general purpose test and measurement calibrations.
- Knowing how to use Fluke 550xA, 5720A calibrators, multimeters, oscilloscopes, deadweight testers, and all other equipment needed for general purpose calibration.
- Manufacturer’s include Agilent, Tektronix, Fluke and the like
Benefits: We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including medical allowance, 401(k), paid Holidays, attractive Vacation Benefits and an AWESOME TEAM environment to call Home!
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of reference checks, pre-employment drug screen and a clean 10-year criminal background check. Some positions require verification of a clean driving record (no moving violations within the last 3 years) and a valid driver's license.
**No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume via email (accounting@MATsolutions.com).