MATsolutions is growing, and we need smart, dedicated people to grow with us. We offer rewarding careers in the fields of electronic test and measurement equipment. We’re serious about our work — there’s no way to take precision and accuracy lightly. We’re also serious about providing a healthy, productive work environment.
We offer our employees the types of experience and opportunities that advance industry knowledge and careers. We must be doing something right: our employees stay with MAT longer than the industry average.
MAT offers attractive compensation and benefit packages, paid holidays, a great team environment and the satisfaction of knowing your work is critically important to our customers.
Regional Account Manager/Buyers Assistant (multi-function role)
MATsolutions – Irving, TX
We are looking for a compelling Regional Account Manager experienced in working within test and measurement equipment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing and executing a rapid account growth plan.
This employee will also perform entry-level purchasing functions and assist other purchasing personnel in the efficient procurement of goods and services. Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Proactive Account management for assigned accounts
- Collaborate with buyers, and customer to develop and execute an account business development plan.
- Reviewing requisitions and developing specifications to permit competitive procurement of non-complex items.
- Soliciting written and telephone quotations.
- Assisting in tabulating bids.
- Seeking new sources of supply.
- Verifying budgeted funds for specific products/projects.
A competitive candidate for the Regional Account Manager/Buyers Assistant position will have:
- An Associate’s degree (unspecified) or 3 years of recent experience in the industry.
- Experience with North American test and measurement clients and channel focused products.
- Competitive analysis, writing, communications, and project management skills.
- Good clerical skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms.
- One year of clerical experience in a purchasing or business-related environment.
This position is best served from our main corporate office in Irving, Texas.
References will be required with interview.
Base Salary DOE + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years
- Test and Measurement Equipment/Knowledge Experience: 3 years
- Purchasing: 3 years
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume via email.